skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Perrys
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Going Away Party from Work
Thanks to everyone at work for my send off. Thanks to Mike and Jenny for my sweet knife. I can assure you that I will put it to good use.
Thanks for the boot and the hugs and well wishes. I will see you all again.
Pep
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(18)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(9)
Happy Thanksgiving
Good Stuff
New House
Kicking around Melbourne
New Phone Numbers
Going Away Party from Work
Sitting in Hong Kong.
Getting Closer. Had a great dinner with the boys ...
Halloween
►
October
(6)
About Me
The Perrys
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment